Robert T. Love, M.D. was born in Little Rock, Arkansas and grew up in Greenville, Mississippi. His completed his undergraduate degree at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. He then received his Medical Degree from the University of Mississippi Medical School in Jackson. He then completed two residencies. The first residency was in General Surgery at Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans, and the second residency was in Plastic Surgery at the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles.
After practicing Plastic Surgery with his father for 5 years in Greenville, MS, Dr. Love returned to Arkansas in 2005 to practice plastic surgery. Dr. Love performs surgery in licensed facilities in both Little Rock and North Little Rock.
- Baptist Medical Center, Little Rock
- Pavilion Surgery Center, Little Rock
- Baptist Springhill Medical Center, North Little Rock
- Baptist Springhill Surgery Center, North Little Rock
He is also on staff at the Arkansas Heart Hospital and at St. Vincent Medical Center.
Dr. Love’s goal is to use his broad surgical training to help individual patients achieve their desired goals. Since, no patient is the same. The treatments should be tailored to each individual. Communication with the patient is central to achieving the desired results.
Dr. Love has published articles in national peer review journals. He has presented at national meetings, and received numerous awards.
Dr. Love enjoys cycling, model railroading, and boating with his wife Casey, and his two children, Taylor and Joiner.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (1999)
- Maintenance of Certification (2009)
- American Board of Surgery (1998)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Candidate
- Pulaski County Medical Society
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Active Medical License Arkansas and Mississippi